Saturday, July 3, 2010

بكتب اسمك يا حبيبي - فيروز Bektob esmak ya habibi (I Write your name, my beloved) - Fairouz


Translation from  Jaskono's Youtube Channel
Fairuz - I'm Writing Your Name

I'm writing your name my darling
On the old poplar
You're writing my name my darling
In the sand on the path
And tomorrow it will rain
On the wounded stories
Your name will remain my darling
And my name will be erased
I talk about you my darling
To my the people in the neighborhood
You talk about me my darling
To a spring of water
And when they burn the midnight oil
Beneath the lamps of the evening
They talk about you my darling
And I am forgotten
And you gave me a flower
I showed it to my friends
I put it in my book
I planted it on my pillow
I gave you a vase
You didn't take care of it
And you weren't concerned with it
And so the gift went to waste
And you tell me you love me
You don't know how much
That you still love me.

The last 2 lines should me:
If you really love me
then why ?
please .. why?

No comments:

Post a Comment